During Last week, Facebook previewed the next version of its popular iPhone Application, Facebook 2.0, which launched during last July and was one of the applications most downloaded by iPhone Users.
The new iPhone application is completely changed to retain the look of the new design of the online Facebook interface. So What’s New in this new Facebook version?
- Users will be getting updates by push notifications
- Real time status updates
- integration with facebook messaging and live chat
- users can search through their messages by entire phrases…
- All messages in Inbox can be viewed on this version (in version 1, only last 30 messages were loaded)
- News Feed: same as on the website
- Can comment on every story
- Users profiles are redesigned like on the new Facebook (online) having wall and mini feed
- Search for and approve new friends
You can do all these things from your iPhone… woow!! I’m really excited, cause version 1… not that it wasn’t good… but it sucked a bit!! This version is far more user friendly and has many more things that you can use! If you want to take a look toome photos… click here.
It should launch sometime in September… till then, if you want to take a look at the current app, go to iTunes and search for Facebook!! Till the launch… Happy Facebooking… though I would suggest using the PC for now!! 😉